We are looking for an Analyst to join our growing team.
You will be a part of a professional team providing M&A, capital raising, business valuations,
and strategic advisory for mid-market corporate clients. You will participate in different
stages of projects by providing valuable support to the rest of the team. The team is located in
Vilnius, but you will have frequent cooperation with M&A Worldwide experts across the globe.
- Communicate daily with other team members, fulfilling business-related analysis and other assignments
- Support other team members in financial modelling and valuations
- Support other team members in preparation of project documentation – sales pitches, market research, teasers, investment memorandums, etc.
- Support and participate with other team members in meetings with customers, investors and partners
- Experience in finance, banking, or similar field would be an advantage
- University degree in finance or economics
- Financial modelling experience
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines
- Passion to learn and grow
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
- Attention to detail and the ability to identify data patterns
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Work on interesting projects where you will grow your competencies
- Career opportunities
- Flexible vacation schedule
- Informal style of communication and management
- Dynamic and challenging work environment
- A commitment to your personal and professional development
- Monthly salary range before tax deduction: EUR 1000-1500. The final offer will
depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
If you are interested please apply by February 15, 2021 by sending us your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
We appreciate all applicants, but please be informed that only the second-round applicants will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest!